Prayer Is Power
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” – Mark 1:35
Jesus displayed to us the power and importance of prayer. It is easy to be so caught up with ministry and life that you neglect times of solitude, individual worship, and prayer. Perhaps you need to redesign your schedule to find time for earnest prayer.
It is vitally important to:
- Seek the Lord before your busy schedule takes over your thoughts.
- Withdraw from noise and demands so you can focus on God.
- Take Jesus’ attitude of regular communion with the Father.
- Reflect on the priorities Jesus had for His life.
- Determine to pray on a more regular basis, not just in times of crisis.